The alumni and their networks are huge but often sleeping potentials for fundraising. With Alumni Impact I provide Alumni Relations Consulting with my extended know-how about Alumni Relations processes. We find strategies for the significant improvement of your Alumni Relations Management and how to generate impact for the success of fundraising and annual givings by starting with the non-financial engagement of your alumni.
Our customers are institutional staff, Alumni Relations Managers and Alumni Fundraising Managers of universities, colleges of higher education, schools as well as corporate alumni responsibles (EDUCATIONAL AND CORPORATE INSTITUTIONS).
The Alumni Relations Office is the hub for all the requirements of the institution which will be addressed to its alumni. The Alumni Relations Managers are aware of all the development plans and its priorities. With this intrinsic understanding they go out to
ENGAGE ALUMNI WHO ARE READY TO SUPPORT THEIR INSTITUTION.
Alumni Relations Managers involve alumni in the implementation of the institutions strategy. The better they are aware of their universities needs the higher the readiness to donate or to support fundraising activities.
With Alumni Relations Consulting I help you to understand that Alumni Relations is one of the most important staff units of the leaders of the institution. It has direct access to the worldwide alumni community. The engagement of the alumni is of unsurpassable value for the conversion of the institutions strategy into success.
... in Alumni Relations Management of all different aspects:
Building a global alumni engagement culture and measuring its Alumni Impact for your institution, persuasion and negotiation strategies, target minded marketing and branding as well as developing straight forward alumni relations management processes including efficiently working with alumni databases. And last but not least the link between Alumni Relations managers and the fundraisers will be discussed.
I acquired my huge experience in Alumni Relations Management locally and globally, as:
- Member of the CASE Europe Board of Trustees
- Faculty of the CASE ARI (Alumni Relations Institute)
- President of the ETH juniors jFund to support start-up entrepreneurs with seed money
- Former Director of the ETH Zurich Alumni Association
- ... and last but not least as a ETH Zurich Alumni
- Management positions in the medical and the comunication industry
Alumni Relations Management significantly contributes to turn the strategic plans of your institution into real impact with help of the alumni. My goal is to make you an expert in the successful engagement of the alumni and in the measurement of the Alumni Impact of yours and the alumnis activities.
We evaluate together how this can be achieved in your specific environment. Starting with non-financial engagement we evaluate their potential for donations or their support of fundraising with help of their network.
YOU INCREASE ALUMNI IMPACT AND VALUE FOR YOUR INSTITUTION.
ALUMNI RELATIONS IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- Seminars and workshops on alumni engagement.
- How to create impact for your institution.
- Measuring impact and success of Alumni Relations.
- Permanent on-site support to create a culture to involve alumni in specific projects of your institution.
CORPORATE ALUMNI RELATIONS
- Advantages of corporate alumni networks for your company.
- How to build and maintain a corporate alumni network.
- How to create measurable impact for your company by your alumni.
HOW DO WE CREATE A LIVE-LONG CORPORATE RELATIONSHIP AND NETWORKING CULTURE WITH OUR ALUMNI?
The analysis of your institutional network, your relationship to your alumni as well as your office environment is the start of further activities as e. g. workshops and your real case development.
We share experience and best practice in all the different topics which are relevant for professional Alumni Relations Mangement such as:
- Measurable marketing campaigns
- Persuasion and negotiation strategies
- Office process development
- Understanding the value of the database tool
- Cooperating with the fundraising office.
MEASURE AND QUANTIFY ALUMNI IMPACT OF YOUR ALUMNI ENGAGEMENT.
We invest a lot in our employees and they invest a lot in our company and products. This win-win situation must continue after they have left us for another career step.
Therefore with help my Corporate Alumni Relations Consulting you can establish a corporate alumni network to keep in touch with our former coworkers for mutual advantage.
How can we do that?
What are the added values for us and for our alumni?
I share my experience with you. Please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Our alumni are used to live and think in networks.
- The alumni of our company are the best way to strengthen our corporate but also our employer brand.
- They give us a positive image, provide negotiation advantages and may even have influence on clients decisions.
- In their networks they are the nodes for us and give us referrals.
I am looking forward to get in touch with you and your Alumni Relations Team for creating best Alumni Impact for your institution and to develop strategies for measuring your success.
Dr. Peter O. Brunner, Senior Consultant