... in Alumni Relations Management of all different aspects:
Building a global alumni engagement culture and measuring its Alumni Impact for your institution, persuasion and negotiation strategies, target minded marketing and branding as well as developing straight forward alumni relations management processes including efficiently working with alumni databases. And last but not least the link between Alumni Relations managers and the fundraisers will be discussed.
I acquired my huge experience in Alumni Relations Management locally and globally, as:
- Member of the CASE Europe Board of Trustees
- Faculty of the CASE ARI (Alumni Relations Institute)
- President of the ETH juniors jFund to support start-up entrepreneurs with seed money
- Former Director of the ETH Zurich Alumni Association
- ... and last but not least as a ETH Zurich Alumni
- Management positions in the medical and the comunication industry
Alumni Relations Management significantly contributes to turn the strategic plans of your institution into real impact with help of the alumni. My goal is to make you an expert in the successful engagement of the alumni and in the measurement of the Alumni Impact of yours and the alumnis activities.
We evaluate together how this can be achieved in your specific environment. Starting with non-financial engagement we evaluate their potential for donations or their support of fundraising with help of their network.
YOU INCREASE ALUMNI IMPACT AND VALUE FOR YOUR INSTITUTION.
ALUMNI RELATIONS IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- Seminars and workshops on alumni engagement.
- How to create impact for your institution.
- Measuring impact and success of Alumni Relations.
- Permanent on-site support to create a culture to involve alumni in specific projects of your institution.
CORPORATE ALUMNI RELATIONS
- Advantages of corporate alumni networks for your company.
- How to build and maintain a corporate alumni network.
- How to create measurable impact for your company by your alumni.
HOW DO WE CREATE A LIVE-LONG CORPORATE RELATIONSHIP AND NETWORKING CULTURE WITH OUR ALUMNI?
The analysis of your institutional network, your relationship to your alumni as well as your office environment is the start of further activities as e. g. workshops and your real case development.
We share experience and best practice in all the different topics which are relevant for professional Alumni Relations Mangement such as:
- Measurable marketing campaigns
- Persuasion and negotiation strategies
- Office process development
- Understanding the value of the database tool
- Cooperating with the fundraising office.
MEASURE AND QUANTIFY ALUMNI IMPACT OF YOUR ALUMNI ENGAGEMENT.